scooter electrico electric motorcycles
scooter 3 roues electrique
|High strength aluminum alloy 6061, surface paint
|One forming front fork and rear fork
|13 “72V 15000W brushless toothed high speed motor
|72V 100 SAH*2 tube vector sinusoidal brushless controller (mini type)
|84V 70 AH-85 AH module lithium battery (Tian energy 21700)
|LCD speed, temperature, power display and fault display
|Location and telecontrol alarm
|After one disc, does not contain harmful substance, in compliance with international environmental requirements
|Forging brake of aluminum alloy with power breaking function
|Zheng Xin tire 13 inch
|LED lenticular bright headlights and driving lights
|7500 watt per piece
|Net weight and gross weight
|L* w* h: 1300*560*1030 (mm)
|L* w* h: 1330*320*780 (mm)
electric scooters 15000w 0-60
Electric scooters are a new type of transportation that are widely welcomed due to their advantages of being light, portable, and environmentally friendly. With the continuous advancement of technology, electric scooters are becoming more and more powerful, and 15000W electric scooters have become mainstream products on the market. This article will introduce the performance, advantages and disadvantages of 15000w electric scooters, as well as precautions for use.
The 15000w electric scooter has very high power and can quickly accelerate to the required speed in a short time. In addition, it has a long cruising range and stable performance, which can meet the travel needs of most people. At the same time, it also has a variety of smart functions, such as automatic sensing, smart anti-theft, etc., which are very convenient to use.
1. Environmental protection: Electric scooters use batteries as a power source, do not emit harmful gases, and are environmentally friendly.
2. Portable: Electric scooters are light and easy to carry and can be easily placed in the trunk of a car or on public transportation.
3. Efficient: The 15000w electric scooter has very high power and can reach the destination quickly.
4. Intelligence: A variety of intelligent functions make it easy to control and use the electric scooter.
1. Higher price: Compared with traditional means of transportation, the price of electric scooters is higher.
2. High maintenance costs: Due to the complex structure of electric scooters, maintenance costs are also high.
3. Limited by road conditions: Electric scooters can only be driven on relatively flat roads and cannot be driven on rough or steep roads.
4. Limited battery life: Electric scooters have a limited battery life and need to be replaced regularly.
4. Precautions for use
1. Safety first: When using electric scooters, you must pay attention to safety. It is recommended to drive on relatively flat roads and avoid driving on rough or steep roads. At the same time, you must abide by traffic rules to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
2. Charging problem: The battery of the electric scooter needs to be charged regularly. It is recommended to pay attention to the battery power condition during use and charge it in time. At the same time, use the original charger for charging to avoid battery damage caused by using inferior chargers.
3. Maintenance: The structure of electric scooters is relatively complex and requires regular maintenance. It is recommended to regularly check whether the tires, chains and other parts of the electric scooter are normal and replace or repair them in time. At the same time, keep the electric scooter clean to avoid dust and dirt from causing damage to the components.
4. Insurance issues: Before using an electric scooter, it is recommended to purchase relevant insurance, such as personal accident insurance, vehicle damage insurance, etc. Once an unexpected situation occurs, losses can be effectively reduced.
To sum up, the 15000w electric scooter has very high performance and a variety of smart functions, but there are also some shortcomings that need to be noted. During use, you must pay attention to safety and maintenance issues to ensure the safety of yourself and others. At the same time, you must abide by traffic rules and laws and regulations, and do not use electric scooters in areas or time periods where the use of electric scooters is prohibited.