electric bicicleta 2000w bicycle ebike
electical bike 10000w
|High strength aluminum alloy 6061, surface paint
|One forming front fork and rear fork
|13 “72V 15000W brushless toothed high speed motor
|72V 100 SAH*2 tube vector sinusoidal brushless controller (mini type)
|84V 70 AH-85 AH module lithium battery (Tian energy 21700)
|LCD speed, temperature, power display and fault display
|Location and telecontrol alarm
|After one disc, does not contain harmful substance, in compliance with international environmental requirements
|Forging brake of aluminum alloy with power breaking function
|Zheng Xin tire 13 inch
|LED lenticular bright headlights and driving lights
|7500 watt per piece
|Net weight and gross weight
|L* w* h: 1300*560*1030 (mm)
|L* w* h: 1330*320*780 (mm)
Title of this chapter: Scooter Electric Bike
Summary of contents of this chapter:
As a green, environmentally friendly and convenient means of transportation, electric scooters have been widely used in my country and around the world. This chapter will introduce in detail the usage scenarios and applicable groups of electric scooters, as well as safe driving skills, development trends and prospects.
7. Usage scenarios and applicable groups of electric scooters
1. Urban travel: For people living in cities, electric scooters are a very practical means of transportation. It can freely shuttle through crowded city streets, effectively avoiding traffic jams, while also reducing tail gas emissions and protecting the environment. For office workers, electric scooters can be used as a commuting tool to quickly reach their destination; for students, electric scooters can be used as a means of transportation to make it convenient to go to and from school.
2. Short-distance travel: For people who like to travel, electric scooters are a great travel tool. It’s lightweight and portable and can easily fit into a travel backpack or vehicle trunk. During travel, driving an electric scooter can easily visit various attractions and experience the local customs.
3. Leisure sports: Electric scooters are also a good leisure sports tool. Driving an electric scooter can exercise and improve physical fitness; at the same time, it can also be used as a form of entertainment to help people find fun in their busy lives. In addition, electric scooters can also be used for outdoor adventure, off-road and other activities to meet the needs of different groups of people.
4. Special groups: For some special groups, such as the elderly and the disabled, electric scooters also have high practical value. It can help these people overcome walking difficulties and improve their quality of life. In addition, electric scooters can also be used in medical care, rehabilitation training and other fields to provide strong support for people’s health.
8. Safe driving skills of electric scooters
Safety is of the utmost importance when riding an electric scooter. Here are some safe driving tips:
1. Wear a safety helmet: Wearing a safety helmet can protect the driver’s head from impact and reduce the risk of injury.
2. Obey traffic rules: When driving an electric scooter, you should abide by traffic rules, such as driving on the right side, obeying traffic lights, etc. At the same time, pay attention to avoid pedestrians to ensure driving safety.
3. Maintain stable driving: When driving an electric scooter, you should maintain a stable driving state and avoid excessive acceleration and sudden braking. During driving, pay attention to the surrounding environment to ensure driving safety.
4. Pay attention to battery maintenance: In order to ensure the performance and safety of the electric scooter, the battery should be checked regularly to ensure that it is fully charged and performs well. At the same time, avoid charging in high temperature and humid environments to avoid affecting battery life.
5. Carry out vehicle maintenance: In addition to the battery, other components of the electric scooter also require regular inspection and maintenance. For example, tires, brakes, lights and other components should be checked regularly to ensure they are performing well. In addition, the vehicle should be cleaned regularly to keep it looking neat and performing well.
9. Development trends and prospects of electric scooters
With the development of science and technology and the improvement of people’s awareness of environmental protection, electric scooters, as a green, environmentally friendly and convenient means of transportation, are gradually becoming people’s first choice for travel. The following are the development trends and prospects of electric scooters:
1. Technological innovation: With the popularity of electric scooters, more and more companies have begun to invest in research and development to improve product performance. For example, develop more efficient motors, lighter body materials, etc. These technological innovations will make electric scooters more in line with people’s needs and improve their market competitiveness.
2. Intelligence: One of the future development trends of electric scooters is intelligence. For example, by adding an intelligent control system, functions such as automatic driving and automatic charging of vehicles can be realized. In addition, Internet technology can also be used to realize remote monitoring, fault diagnosis and other functions of vehicles to improve user experience.
3. Increased penetration rate: As the performance of electric scooters continues to improve and their prices gradually decrease, their penetration rate will also gradually increase. Electric scooters will become the main tool for urban travel, providing people with convenient and environmentally friendly travel options.
4. Huge market potential: Globally, the electric scooter market has huge potential. Especially in my country, with the rapid development of the new energy vehicle industry, the electric scooter market will also usher in new opportunities. It is expected that the electric scooter market will maintain rapid growth in the next few years, providing broad development space for related companies.
In short, as a green, environmentally friendly and convenient means of transportation, electric scooters are gradually becoming people’s first choice for travel. Driven by factors such as technological innovation, intelligence, and increased penetration, the electric scooter market will usher in broader development prospects.